Learn how to upgrade your Jack subscription plan, unlock powerful features seamlessly, and expand capabilities that will empower your team to operate more efficiently. Upgrade easily and maximize your investment's value in our expense management software.
Table of Contents
- A Step-by-step Guide to Upgrade Your Jack Subscription Plan
- Related Articles
A Step-by-step Guide to Upgrade Your Jack Subscription Plan
To request your company's subscription plan, please note that only Business Owners and Admins have the authority to request upgrades. We encourage you to submit your upgrade request during our working hours, which are Monday to Friday, 9AM to 6PM, as this will ensure a prompt response. If you have already identified a plan that aligns with your company's requirements, that's fantastic! However, if you are still uncertain about which plan best suits your needs, you can explore all available subscription plans and their information in detail here.
Upgrading your subscription plan from Seed to Growth Plan can be done in a few simple steps as outlined below. If you want to upgrade to Custom Plan, you can contact our dedicated Account Manager and they will assist you with the process.
Step 1: Accessing the Explore Plan Page
Requests to upgrade your subscription plan can be done self-serve in Jack Portal. You can find the page by following these steps:
- Log in to your Jack Portal, and click your profile icon on the left-bottom corner of the Jack Portal.
- Click Upgrade Plan.
You will be redirected to the Explore Plan page where you can compare which plan suits your business needs.
Step 2: Selecting the Desired Subscription Plan
On the Explore Plan page, you'll see a list of available subscription plans tailored to different business needs.
- If you have decided to update to a Growth Plan, you can click on the Upgrade Plan button at the bottom of your chosen subscription plan. If you want to upgrade to Custom Plan, click on the Contact Us button and you will be directed to discuss the plan with our dedicated Account Manager.
Step 3: Confirming the Upgrade
- For confirmation, you'll be prompted to confirm the upgrade by clicking the Upgrade Plan button once again.
- Our team has confirmed the request for an upgrade subscription, and our team will contact you shortly regarding the next upgrade process and the details of subscription payments.
Step 4: See the New Subscription Plan
After you have upgraded your company subscription plan according to the steps given by our team, Business Owner and Admin can confirm the successful upgrade by logging back into your Jack Portal. Upon doing so, you will find relevant information regarding your new subscription plan.
Business Owner and Admin can check your company subscription plan details including subscription billings on the Plans page. This page serves as a centralized hub for all your subscription-related information and allows you to stay updated on the specifics of your plan.
After successfully upgrading your plan, the header of this page will show the name of the current active plan. Below that, you can find several information about the Next Renewal date, Users, and Cards usage, as well as Billings information. Find more information about subscription billing here.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article